Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pork chops fast and healthy


I had some pork loin chops (Joy, p. 504) to use and two hungry children so I went with the easy choice: sauteed pork chops. I seasoned the chops simply with salt and pepper with a fresh garlic chives as garnish. Joy didn't call for it, but I coudn't help but add a dash of white wine. Perfectly acceptable. But this is one dish that can't match mom's preparation. She coats the chops in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper; browns on high heat in a little oil; then turns down the heat, adds some apple juice and covers. Apples and onions in the pan work nicely too. --Debra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Electronic memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been on permanent watch for large memory at cheap prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Posted from NextPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)